RUANG KHUSUS IKLAN (content di luar tanggung jawab bukulaela)

user review: AXIOO NVS 858 notebook

Wednesday, November 12, 2008



AXIOO NVS 858 notebook is a kind of universal-global product design that labelled by local trademark. For Axioo case, it's an intel powered laptop that designed by intel and mass-produced at China, then labelled with Indonesian trademark. Even so, it's quality not differ from other well-known brand.

My experience in using NVS 858 for approximately more than 1 year is averaged 7 on 10 point scale. Here's the details.
1. From external aspect, namely casing, lcd's, keyboard, etc is good enough, although rather brittle. But when I compare with other laptop-brand, I come to conclusion that brittle-kind phisical condition is an common condition on laptop.
2. On computing-power side, it's dualcore processor works good, and play smoothly on graphical design work, gaming, etc.
3. minus point is on battery life, that only stand for 1 hour. I think it's saving power capacity must be advanced more, especially at this wireless era.
Oke, thanks a little review for my laptop, other time I'll give next report.


0 comments: